Caravan Park Location
Broad Farm Caravan Park and Campsite is set in 26 acres of parkland adjacent to Filby Broad in South East Norfolk. The popular coastal seaside resort of Great Yarmouth is 5 miles away and the thriving city of Norwich is 15 miles away.
A short stroll takes you into the village of Filby, a winner of Norfolk in Bloom and a typical Norfolk village. Filby has a Post Office a shop, and a hairdresser.
We are ideal located for many of Norfolks attractions, including:
- Thrigby Hall for the wildlife gardens
- Caister Castle for the historic motor museum
- Caister Golf Club for a bracing round
- The Norfolk Broads for a leisurely walk or boat trip
- Great Yarmouth Stadium for greyhound and stock car racing
- Great Yarmouth Racecourse for horse racing
- Great Yarmouth Pleasure Beach for fun and thrills
- Bure Valley Railway Norfolk's longest fifteen inch gauge line
- Gorleston Pavillion Theatre staging plays, pantomimes, musicals and concerts